Earn College Credits Online at a National Top 100 University!
Catholic Virtual and Marquette University have partnered to offer high school students an affordable and flexible Dual Credit Program–allowing students like you to earn credits toward their undergraduate degree while completing high school.
How does the program work?
Marquette University dual credit courses are 15 weeks long and 100% online. You will have the opportunity to take up to two classes per semester. The courses can either be taken in conjunction with your high school curriculum or in addition to your high school course load. The curriculum is asynchronous and taught by college instructors trained in best practices for online learning. Course modules and assignments are released weekly to help keep you on pace. Throughout the course, instructors hold regular office hours.
Courses offered include:
- English 1001
- MATH 1450 (Calculus I)
- HIST 1101 U.S. History
- ECON 1103 (Microeconomics) – Fall Only
- ECON 1104 (Macroeconomics) – Spring Only
- Philosophy 1091
- Theology 1001
Is the Marquette University – Catholic Virtual Dual Credit Program Right for Me?
The Marquette University – Catholic Virtual Dual Credit Program is excellent if you want to get ahead or get an introduction to college-level courses. To be eligible, you must
- be 16 years of age;
- have a minimum 3.0 unweighted GPA; and
- have a recommendation from your high school counselor and two teachers.
If you have questions or need help applying, please fill out the form below or call us at 844-211-7159.
The Registration Deadline is April 9.
How to Apply
If interested in the program, first meet with your school counselor to ensure you meet eligibility requirements. If eligible:
- You will acquire recommendation letters from your high school counselor, head of school, or principal.
- You will work with your counselor to fill out the program registration, select courses, and submit your recommendation letters.
- A Catholic Virtual counselor will validate your qualifications and submit your application to Marquette University.
- You will receive a provisional course enrollment notification upon application acceptance.