Graduates finish high school ahead of the curve by taking college credit courses during their high school years. Ideal for advanced U.S. or international juniors and seniors, this program offers freshman-level course options to your students alongside their high school curriculum.
Some of the most popular college credit-bearing course options include:
- Intro to Earth Science
- Composition Skills
- College Algebra
- Mathematics for Liberal Arts
- And more!
By completing the Catholic Virtual Dual Credit Program, graduates:
- Need less time to finish a college degree
- Have a head start on the college experience
- Save money on college tuition
- Open more opportunities for college acceptance